LinkedIn and Social Selling is what I do. I teach it, I blog about it, I work it for my own business, I even explore every day looking for new ways to leverage it for business development. I have my own game plan that I follow, but I am amending it now based on my new commitments:
- To develop new twitter strategies that are scalable lead generation tactics that are easy to implement and lead to real conversations on and off line.
- Make and request 20 introductions every single week. By the way, if you want to be part of my networking exchange here is a link to my calendar, please pick a time for us to explore if there is a fit.
- Engage more on other people’s posts. Although I try to keep up with my network’s posts, due to volume, I tend to miss many of them. I commit to reading and engaging with at least 5 Pulse articles every single day. So if you want to be on my list, be sure to send me a link!
- To use Sales Navigator much better. It is a great way to save prospects and see updates in one newsfeed. My commitment is to engage more and connect with the right people in a way that brings value to each one.
- To move away from my spreadsheet playbook and begin to hold myself accountable and measure my social selling activity and results through my PeopleLinx’s dashboard. Training and coaching is my primary role, but just like you, I have to prospect to find new clients too. As a sales trainer, I know how vital it is to have a consistent daily activities. Having a customized dashboard reminding me exactly what I need to do to drive social selling behaviors that create, nurture, and win deals. My plan + their platform = BIG WINS IN 2016! Interested in learning if PeopleLinx is right for your sales team? Here is a link to my calendar, please pick a time that works best for you.
BONUS: Share your 2016 business development commitments in the comments below and 5 random people will win my NEW 2nd Edition LinkedIn & Social Selling for Business Development.