Although LinkedIn is not a CRM, it is a wonderful tool to organize your connections, take notes and schedule next steps with your connections.
One of the abilities is taking notes and this can be incredibly powerful. You can add notes for anyone who’s saved in your LinkedIn Contacts.
1. Visit your connections profile.
2. Click Relationship ‘star’ in the top section of the profile.
3. Click Note.
4. Type your note into the field.
5. Click Save.
6. Your note will be dated and saved in the Relationship section of the profile
7. It is only viewable by you.
Want to learn more about how to leverage LinkedIn for Business Development? DOWNLOAD eBook now.