Today’s tip is a very simple, but powerful one. Your experience appears at the top of your profile which is the first impression your visitors see, so taking advantage of this real-estate is vital for getting your message across quickly to your buyers. Here’s how:
- From the experience section, connect your company to your profile if it isn’t yet. Click “Change Company” begin typing and choose your company from the drop-down (if it doesn’t appear, your company may not have a page). Save.
- Now, click “edit display name” next to the company name and use the 90 characters to include keywords and phrases that get the attention of your readers. (see image below)
- Take advantage of your “Title” area and add some keywords and phrases that help your buyer understand what you can do for them.
- Don’t forget to fill out the description area with the value you bring your clients. Get your buyers excited to want to have a conversation.
- Upload rich media; presentations, videos, collateral or other valuable content to your experience section to help your buyers learn more about you and your solutions.
- Get recommendation from clients that are connected to your current company to add immediate credibility.