LinkedIn Company pages are a very valuable resource to not just finding out who the key decision makers are, but identifying who you know that can make a warm introduction. Simple but effect, LinkedIn company search can reduce your sales cycle and help you close more business!
Here is how:
- Choose the company search from the drop down next to the search bar at the top of your LinkedIn profile.
- Type in your targeted company name and choose it from the drop down.
- On the right hand side see how you are connected to that company.
- If you have a 1st degree connection, reach out to them directly and ask for their guidance.
- If you have 2nd degree connections, click through, click on the advanced search on the top left and drill down to find your decision maker.
- Click on the green hyperlink under your decision maker that says “shared connections”
- Reach out by phone or message to ask for an introduction.